1. What is a man who devotes his life to religion? Where do they live?
2. What is a woman who devotes her life to religion? Where do they live?
3. What was at the heart of a monastery?
4. What were the elaborate Christian churches called?
5. Who was the monk that made the first set of laws for all monks?
6. What is a religious journey called that many Christians made?
7. What were the religious wars between Christians and Muslims called?
8. What was a negative and positive of the Crusades?
9. What is an organized group of people who perform the same job called?
10. What are the 3 steps in becoming a guild member?
11. Who was the king of England that was forced to sign the Magna Carta?
12. What disease ended the Middle Ages and killed 25 million people?
1. monk, monastery
2. nun, convent
8. deaths, economic growth
10. apprentice, journeyman, guildsmen (or guild member)
11. King John I
12. Black Death