1. Japan is made up of how many main islands?
2. What is the capital of Japan?
3. What is the tallest mountain in Japan?
4. What is one of the oldest religions in Japan?
5. What are the five parts of Feudal Japan?
6. Which president asked Japan to reopen its borders to trade?
7. Who was the Navy commodore that delivered the President's letter?
8. What was the date that Japan bombed Pearl Harbor?
9. In WW2 what were Japan, Germany and Italy called?
10. What about USA, China, Britain, France, and the Soviet Union?
3. Mt. Fuji
5. Emperor, Shogun, Lords, Samurais, Farmers
6. Millard Fillmore
7. Matthew C. Perry
8. December 7, 1941
9. AXIS powers